(unless of course I forget it’s Friday…then you’re on your own…) 😉
Did you manage to find those small things that might otherwise have gone unnoticed? Did it/they bring you a little ray of fricken’ sunshine as you were busy dealing with the chaos of your reality? Was it a really good latte? A random cuddle by a non-cuddler? An unexpected freebie somewhere?
– Having long-time friends and family close to me this weekend.
– What gets ME out of my pit of despair? Well, that’d be YOU of course! “Just passing through…” (mention of the gladitude project!!)
DUDE!! How did I just see this prepping for this post?!?!? I’m in tears at the incredible mention of not just The #gladitude project but because you continue to amaze me with your strength to share what it is that makes you, “You.” I love you to bits. True story.
– Gladitude was a little hard (and a little late) this week. I have been sick and too busy to lie down. Such is Osteoarthritis, migraines, damp weather and tax season. BUT, my wonderful, patient man always tops the list. Even when I was severely bitchy through the worst of the pain, and his hip and knees were hurting too, he never lost his patience or snapped at me. I am very very blessed by this man.
– My `Laurie`s Spice Blends`should be up on the shelves at Finally Gluten Free Foods (112D Nelson St), as they were delivered last week. I got my first review and it was happy happy happy. (Sweet Curry)
– I found that the linen pants I wore to Jim`s nephew`s wedding last summer still fit (mostly) so I can wear them to his niece`s wedding in 2 weeks.
Well. If this isn’t the embodiment of what it is to have some #gladitude…I’d like to think that for how hard it was to come with some this week…you bloody well ROCKED it!! These are exciting for so many reasons, I can’t wait to follow your journey with your spice mixes!! To endeavour to do such a thing when often crippled by the migraines you suffer is astounding. You have my full support!!
– I may be super nervous about all the new things I’m doing, but heck… I get to be a zombie tomorrow! #gladitude
Who the sweet blue hell can use the word #gladitude AND zombie in the same sentence?!?!? Well, my Geeky Godmother can. You can’t even imagine the awe I have at your ability to do so many varied and UBERCOOL things!! It might be scary, indeed, but it’s a damn fine accomplishment because you try. That is inspiration personified.
– #gladitude is finding another way to follow the goings on in the life of someone special – – You! Know you’re missed 🙂
– oh! Second #gladitude. Finding an affordable #wordpress conference close to home. $23 for a full day+a business write off.
You do realize I get all *blushy* at such kind compliments, right?!? 😉 I’m far too small a fish to fry, I’m sure…but just the nature of being recognized by the “Me.” that I am is really gracious of you to actually state in writing. Had I not had only this one weekend before all weekends are booked up until June…I’d be sitting right beside you at that conference!! DOUBLE score for business write-offs!!
Here’s one: I asked my father to participate in a human real-time genome tracking project called: The Genographic Project by National Geographic.
I told him he’s on the hook for my paternal DNA markers because…well…as an only child I’ve no brothers who could do it for me. HUZZAH!! He’s already sent off the cheeks swabs and I am eagerly awaiting results in about 8 weeks.
Given that every bloody weekend is near full up…time should go by quite quickly.
I’m so thankful he has such an open mind for the bat-shit crazy ideas I come up with.
A stolen moment in time to colour a few dudes on a place-mat in a restaurant we don’t oft get to frequent due to cost with the eldest son who is finally comfortable enough in the situation to come for visits again.