Bonus points – share your 3 + 1 as a poll on FB. Share the results!
Okay, well, not being on Facecrack any more (it only takes a handful of asshats to ruin it for the rest of ya…) I’m going to do a “bonus” of doing all three categories! Answers will be posted in tomorrow’s post. – Cuz I’d love you to come back and hang out for a bitty. 😀
1) I’m an Army brat.
2) I studied piano with the Royal Conservatory of Music.
3) I love playing video games and totally suck ass at them, so I play by myself.
4) I wish I was famous (for a “good” or “great” reason…not, y’know…”evening news” kind’o’famous).
My condition: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
1) Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is not contagious.
2) Many people with Lupus live long and functional lives.
3) Systemic organ failure can be a progression of the disease.
4) Males are unaffected by systemic lupus erythematosus, only discoid lupus.
My health activism:
1) I lack the confidence to believe I am making a difference to the people who need it.
2) I want to set a goal to contact local papers for the promotion of awareness of chronic illness.
3) I appreciate unsolicited advice regarding a very complex disease coupled with various secondary afflictions.
4) I am attending a social media conference for the second year in order to augment my social media presence to continue to raise awareness for lupus and other chronic afflictions.
How ’bout those? Can you tell the difference?? 😀
Tell me one TRUE thing about yourself that people might not necessarily know…